Ah! Finally, I am writing about my trip to Kumbhalgarh. It was a family trip. We were 14 people who went Kumbhalgarh together. Among all, I was the most excited one for the trip, the reason was, I was getting a chance to go out of Ahmedabad after almost 2 years! Yes… Two Years and I know it’s a long time to stay at home and not going out at all. I was pregnant and then for one year, I was at home only with my kid. However, we decided during pregnancy time only that we will take a trip; once our would enter toddler age!
So in March we started searching for a place to go. We had a few things in our mind and on the basis of that only, we supposed to decide the destination.
- Because Khushansh (my son) is just one year old, we did not want to take long Bus/Train Journey. We wanted to go to a place through a self drive by road such that we can take breaks as and when required.
- We were firm; Not To Overspend. We were 4 families together and per family, out budget was not more than 20K.
- We wanted to visit a place which is not much commercialized at the same time it must have natural beauty. We did not want to visit a place which is man made, It has to be nature’s made place.
- We wanted to visit a place which has not been visited by any of us in the past.
- We wanted to visit one place only at a time. Means not covering 2-3 places/cities at a time. We wanted to visit a place and enjoy it thoroughly for 3-4 days.
So these were 5 needs/things we wanted to follow mutually. After searching online, we finally found the place which fulfills our criteria, Which is near to nature, not much commercialized, can be reached through a road trip and last but most important thing A Beautiful Destination On A Budget. – “kumbhalgarh”
I would not talk much, but share the moments with you; we had there. Hope you will enjoy the moments shared below. P.S. No pictures are edited. I have just resized them to include in a Post. So what you would see below is the real beauty of kumbhalgarh 🙂 Enjoy.
On the Way To “kumbhalgarh”
We stayed at “Hotel Wild Retreat” in Kumbhalgarh. There are around 10 Villas and a beautiful property surrounded by mountains. No distractions at all 😀 Love it.
Beside our rooms, there were colorful flowers 🙂
Rain Welcomed Us 🙂 It was April End !!!
kumbhalgarh Wall – The 2nd Longest Wall in the World After China!
View from kumbhalgarh fort
Temple at kumbhalgarh Fort
Shiv Temple kumbhalgarh – It has a long Story behind it! But look at the beautiful colors we witnessed in an evening at kumbhalgarh
No No.. NO!! This isn’t Edited at All. This is truly a beauty! isn’t it?
Can you locate a lil cute baby in this pic? Aww!! We captured her 🙂
So those were some pictures and details from my kumbhalgarh trip. It is truly a beautiful place to visit and will not make hole in your pocket. It is quite affordable place. If you visit kumbhalgarh, do not forget to visit wild life sanctuary and a light show at kumbhalgarh fort. We enjoyed every bit of it 🙂
Hope you enjoyed the post. Kindly share your views. Should I do more post like this sharing about my trips and travel? Should I do OOTD post about what I wore at kumbhalgarh? Awaiting your response.