Hello Beauties! I think this is my last post of year 2013, (Mostly Yeah!!) and this is about Empties of December Month. My empties include few Skincare products, Few Bath and Body Products, a Fragrance and a Makeup Product. All these products; I have tried and tasted, Going to review some of them soon. For now check; what are empties of this month?
From The Skincare Range: This month I have tried and completed following Products
(1) Figaro Olive Oil – I am going to review this one for sure
(2) Glycerin + Gulab Jal – P.S. I don’t know where is my Gulab Jal empty bottle 😛 But Yes, I am using Glycerin + Gulab Jal at night on my face since last one month and I am loving it 🙂
(3) Oriflame Oxygen Boost Day Cream – This was my favorite for last 4 months
(4) Oriflame Tender Care – Well This is definitely the most trustworthy Lip Balm I have ever tried. Awesome results always.
Fragrance: Honestly I am not fond of Fruity Smells specially in Fragrance, but “Lady Vintage EDT by Oriflame” was something I really liked having fruity smell too. Very refreshing and Youthful fragrance this EDT has.
Makeup: Giordani gold liquid eyeliner by Oriflame was my favorite liquid eye-liner so far, the reason is, when you wipe off while removing your makeup, it doesn’t smudge at all!! Now it is available in new packaging. I am going to review this one as well.
Bath and Body Care: Well, I am a huge fan of Shower Gels! Yes, I love trying new shower gel every time and I really can’t live without shower gels, My hubby too Loves trying new shower gels always 😀 So this month I completed Two Different Shower gels and few more products from bath and body range. Here is a list of empties from bath and body range empties.
(1) Oriflame Discover Shower Gel – This was OK Ok Shower Gel. I mean there are still better shower Gels available in market.
(2) Cinthol Splash Shower Gel – Oh!! I love it. Will review this one for sure.
(3) Oriflame Hand Cream for Dry Hands – I have this product since long and I liked it too, though I am not sure if it is available now or not.
(4) Oriflame Relieving Foot Bath – This one is Now available in New Packaging called “Feet Up Relaxing Foot Bath”. I will review this product as well. But yes, If you do “Foot Spa” at home, This one is a must have product for sure.
So, that’s it from my side today!!
What Products you tried this month? Share through comments.
Wishing You Happy New Year Sweethearts!! 🙂 🙂 🙂